Monday, January 12, 2009

DAY 1 (Yay finally get started!!)

Day one:

So maybe getting to day 90 is not as hard as getting to day one, but finally. As I am trying to deal with the idea of posting weight and not so super flattering pictures I am remember why I am doing this. I am not where I want to be with my fitness. Maybe I need to work on my relationship with food (not super sure what the word moderation means at all), and maybe I can stop making my size equal to my validity as a person. A little twisted, I know, but somehow how much I weigh has something to do with my worth as a human being. I won't go further down that road:)


So Date Jan 12 2009

Weight 176 (not the worst ever, but most certainly we can improve on that).


Now we can set some goals.

90 days 24lbs (this is a healthy weightloss of 2 lbs a week)
152 I can do that.


2 comments:

  1. Yeaa, here we go! I'm starting off climbing stairs at UVU and hiking in the snow, so we'll see how that goes(not to mention private tango lessons). Only 50lbs to go. You had better bet I'll have a good time doing it.

    ReplyDelete